MEDIFLIX COMMUNITY PARTICIPATION GUIDELINES
You are why we’re here. We’re here to impact and inspire a healthy life by enabling all individuals to have access to the world’s most trusted health information and medical experts and your voice matters.
Participation in Mediflix social media communities facilitates a two-way conversation that comes to life through your comments, insights, and discussion. We aim to provide thought-provoking content that inspires our audience to explore questions and make their lives better. We aim to foster a community of people representing different backgrounds, and each member of our community has the right to feel comfortable, welcomed, and safe. We welcome and encourage your participation in this community, which is intended for individuals over 18 years of age. While we encourage open dialogue, healthcare is a delicate topic, and some personal experiences and questions may be inappropriate for a public online forum. The views, thoughts and opinions expressed in the content shared on this page are solely those of the participants and not of any employer, organization, committee, group or individual. The content provided on this channel does not provide medical advice but is for informational purposes only. It should not be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your healthcare provider with any questions you have regarding a medical condition.
- We appreciate that you may be seeking information about a problem or have some relevant knowledge to share with others. But if your remark gives or discusses medical advice, however we cannot discuss individual medical conditions or provide professional medical advice through Mediflix. For answers to queries or medical advice, we recommend that you contact your doctor or healthcare professional.
- Mediflix has a zero-tolerance policy towards language that disparages a person or group based on, but not limited to, race, ethnicity, gender identity, religion, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, political belief, or age, among other factors.
- We hope to create a friendly, supportive, and constructive environment on this page. Mediflix retains the right to delete, conceal, or block comments/commenters who participate in unpleasant, harmful discourse.
- We encourage everyone to share their thoughts, comments, and feedback on content, but please refrain from sharing comments that contain references to the use of any product for indications not approved by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration.
- Do not post anything that could be construed as gaming, gambling, promotion or advertising of products, services, or medical treatments. Spam, link baiting, and advertising are not allowed.
- Do not post anything that can be seen as libelous, slanderous, or defamatory.
- Do not post anything related to any minor or minors generally which may be unrelated to the Mediflix Community topic or discussion, or which could be considered, even remotely, predatory conduct towards minors.
- Post only comments that are relevant to the page's topic or current discussions. Any "trolling" remarks, or comments made with the intent of eliciting a response from others, hijacking comment threads, or derailing debates, will not be tolerated and may result in a ban.
- Do not post personal information on the Mediflix Community. Personal information (phone number, address, place of employment, medical condition/status, etc.) should be kept private by you and others. Do not share personally identifiable information about yourself or others on the internet generally or on any social media including the Mediflix Community.
- Post information that is accurate, true, and scientifically/medically accurate to the best of your knowledge. Any false or misleading information provided on this page will be removed, and you may be banned.
- Post only original content. Do not repost copyrighted material without explicit written permission.
- Do not post content that displays or condones illegal activity. Failure to comply may result in reporting to law enforcement.
- The beliefs and opinions expressed in audience comments in response to Mediflix social posts or in response to anything we publish (or otherwise disseminate) reflect the beliefs and opinions of those individuals who post such content or comments. These individuals' opinions may not necessarily reflect those of Mediflix and do not in any way represent the organization's official position.
Employees, consultants, and other associated parties of Mediflix: If you are affiliated with Mediflix and engage with Mediflix Social Media Communities, you must disclose your affiliation with Mediflix so that the community is aware of it. In every online community, transparency is critical. We appreciate and encourage your participation, but the thoughts and opinions you express are your own, not Mediflix's. Only authorized representatives of the company are allowed to communicate on its behalf.
Other considerations: There may be other circumstances that cause us to delete a post that are not specifically stated on this page. When appropriate, Mediflix may in its sole discretion, explain why your comment was removed though it has no obligation to do so. Mediflix may amend these guidelines to as events warrant or to respond to unanticipated activity or other changes.